INDIE STREAM is all about supporting creative indie game developers who are constantly taking on new challenges.
INDIE STREAM FES 2016 is a platform that allows developers an opportunity to freely present and introduce their own works. It’s a fantastic way for developers to gain exposure for the projects they’ve worked so hard on.
We encourage any developers who’d like to take advantage of this opportunity to enter the drawing for the lightning talks.
Registration Deadline: Sunday, September 4th, 6 pm (JST)
Lightning Talk Information
- One person or one group; three minutes or under.
- We will provide microphones, screens, projects, and PCs.
- The PCs that the Indie Stream team will provide for presentations will have Windows OS installed.
- Please note that you will not be able to use PCs brought in yourself.
- Videos will be played using VLC; please keep this in mind when choosing a video format.
- For any documents you wish to submit, please send them in PDF format. The same goes for any images you wish to submit (you may not be able to use PowerPoint).
- There will be no internet connectivity; please make sure it can be presented offline.
- Due to the possibility that games may not run properly, please try to use only videos and images during your presentation.
- You must be able to attend the INDIE STREAM FES 2016 on Saturday, September 17th.
- Please make sure your presentation content can be checked in advance.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, age, occupation, team size (individuals are welcome to apply), institution/circle, past experience, or scale.
Lightning Talk Application Form
Reception has been closed.